Girls Inc & Student Activities
Girls Inc NYC has partnered with UAI since our founding in 2006, providing vital programs that include:
- Free After School Programming from 3:00 - 5:30 PM everyday.
- Fun, engaging and creative after school programming that is driven by student voice.
- Free 4 week Summer Camp.
- Field trips, enrichment activities and access to influential women leaders.
- An emphasis on physical and emotional health and wellness.
- College and Career development through workplace visits, mentor events and skill-building classes.
SIGN UP FOR GIRLS INC NOW!!
PDF Filler : https://pdf.ac/bnke5
DYCD Application: https://
UAI Students get the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Oprah Winfrey!
Thanks to our many partnerships, UAI students participated in the amazing program, Women Who Drone
UAI Students appear in a Girls Inc PSA that premiered during the Super Bowl!
UAI Students get to partner with HSBC for a year-long mentorship!
UAI and Girls Inc hold "Healthy Relationships 101" in honor of Valentine's Day
Wilma Harris, MS Program Director
Nyell Lopez, MS Program Director
Krystal Bostick, HS Program Director