Support the UA Institute
The generosity of our donors enables the UA Institute to offer innovative and enriching programs and activities. Starting in sixth grade, our students develop the academic, social, and emotional skills needed to be successful throughout their educational and professional careers and to make choices that positively impact their lives.
Thank you for recognizing the need for advanced educational opportunities for young women, particularly those from underserved communities. The UA Institute applauds you for your contribution and very much appreciates the vital support you provide to enhance our students’ educations.
Some of the things your contribution makes possible:
- Academic enrichment programs that provide advanced educational opportunities to enhance core academic work, build leadership skills, and promote community service.
- Educationally and culturally relevant field trips to bring academic course work to life.
- Art, music, theatre, and dance programs to provide students opportunities to express themselves artistically and to complement our accelerated academic curriculum.
- Theme-related events and competitions (Pi Day, Science Fair, Sonia Kovalevsky Day) that celebrate women’s accomplishments and various math and science related concepts.
- Materials and supplies that students would otherwise not be able to afford.
If you have any questions or if you would like additional information, please contact our Director of Development, Mara Lewin-Tankel at 718-260-2300 x 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!